We went to the U2 concert Saturday night compliments of great friends. Here are some observations:
- It's October 3rd and I am at an outdoor concert without a coat. That is why I live in NC.
- $40 for a T shirt?! I am so old.
- What is that weird smell?
- The huge stage is incredible. Size and technology.
- The stage adds to the concert, but U2 doesn't need it.
- Bono is in great shape. How old is this guy?
- People get distracted by their mobile phones.
- I am surprised at how many of the words I know.
- Mobile phones have replaced lighters during the encore.
- Singing 'Amazing Grace' with 60,000 people is a great experience.
- If you want to show someone the love of Jesus, carry jumper cables in your car.